- Million Dollar View Vacation RentalMillion Dollar View Vacation Rental
405A Hull Avenue
(928) 649-8544The quaint apartment is located above the charming & delicious Rickeldoris Candy and Popcorn store. The apt. living area and bedroom each have a wall of windows facing an unobstructed view of Sedona, Flagstaff and the Verde Valley. Have a cup of tea or a glass of wine and watch the captivating sunrise or the the beautiful changes of the red rocks of Sedona as the sun sets. Computer with high speed internet and WiFi access, 32 inch HDTV in the living room and bedroom.
- ghost city innGhost City Inn
541 Main Street
(888) 634-4678The Ghost City Inn, is a classic historic Inn centrally located in historic Jerome, features a warm, friendly and hospitable atmosphere, offering guests a host of amenities. We operate like a bed and breakfast with the features of a fine hotel. Winner 2002 & 2003 “Most Perfect Stay”, the only recipient in Jerome of the Yavapai County Health Department’s “Golden Plate Award”. Come enjoy the Ghost City Inn’s award winning breakfasts, newly remodeled rooms, awesome views and much more! Check out our web site to check room availability and book your room. See why guests keep coming back!
- million dollar view IIMillion Dollar View II
557 Main Street
(928) 649-8544A large 500 square foot flat with a king size bed, queen size sofa sleeper, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker with fresh coffee beans and grinder. A bathroom with shower. Private balcony with table & chairs to enjoy unobstructed views of the Red Rocks of Sedona and the Verde Valley.
- Connor HotelConnor Hotel
164 Main Street
(800) 523-355410 delightful historic rooms in the heart of Jerome. Each room is unique, with wonderful antiques and local artwork alongside today’s luxuries, such as all private baths, satellite TV, coffeemakers, and much more.
- Cottage InnCottage Inn
747 East Avenue
(928) 634-070110 delightful historic rooms in the heart of Jerome. Each room is unique, with wonderful antiques and local artwork alongside today’s luxuries, such as all private baths, satellite TV, coffeemakers, and much more.
- Mile High InnMile High Inn
309 Main Street
(928) 634-5094Discover the charm of yesteryear as you step out your front door and meander the streets of this old mining town where the Old West comes alive. Out Inn has been elegantly restored to its original Victorian splendor. The eight guest rooms brim with details, as everything has been hand selected with the greatest of care.